Thursday, July 1, 2010

Gearin Up for LiFest!!

I can't believe LiFest is only 6 days away. I am thrilled that the good people at Life Promotions have given me an opportunity to be a part of this amazing festival (Thanks Bob! And Jen L. for all your hard work.). I have been to LiFest many times, and I know that the Holy Spirit will be working overtime during our time there. One can't help but be swept up by the excitement of hearing God's word expressed through awesome musicians & speakers. As I think about speaking on Thursday morning (The Power of Forgiveness: 10:30 a.m.-shameless plug), I pray that I would be prepared, but that I would also get out of the Spirit's way so that I might be used the way Christ wants to use me. There are many opportunities to hear God speak to us at LiFest, and I am only one of those, but what a great responsibility! To God be the glory, and may His Holy Spirit be working right now, preparing the hearts of all of us who will be there to speak, to play, to listen, and to worship. Amen!

No comments: