Wednesday, January 30, 2013

On the Road Again

After reviewing the last month of my life, I have realized....I've put on some miles!
Dec. 27-30: "The Gathering" -State wide Sr. High youth gathering in Lansing, MI(see previous blog)
Jan. 4-6: Jr. High "Youthquake" retreat in Lansing, MI
Jan. 24-28: ELCA Natinal Youth Ministry Network Extravaganza in Anaheim, CA
Jan. 31st: Youth Ministry Consultation with Bethlehem Lutheran in Traverse City, MI
Feb. 2nd: "The Gathering" planning team follow up meeting in Lansing, MI

So, over the course of 5 weeks I will have traveled around Michigan (Lansing 3 times) and out to California, all for the sake of Youth Ministry. Am I bragging? Am I complaining? I think I am really thanking God for all the opportunities I have had to work with our youth and with others in building His Kingdom. I have loved every minute of it, and I can't imagine doing anything else. I hope that through it all, our kids, their families, and I all have a greater sense of who Jesus is and how He wants to impact and influence our lives.
Keep me movin' Jesus! Amen!

P.S. More to come about the Extravaganza. It was awesome! Stay tuned!

No comments: